Date(s) – Friday, Sep. 2, 2016 – Sunday, Sep. 4, 2016
7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Watkins Glen International
Track/Location: Watkins Glen International, Watkins Glen, NY– home of the US Grand Prix Formula 1 for 20 years. Track provider is Empire Ferrari Club.
Event Dates: September 2-4, 2016 (Friday-Sunday)
Package Inclusions: One-on-one coaching by one of our professional coaches; trackside snacks, drinks and lunch. You are responsible for your own dinner. Pre-departure briefing/update including equipment requirements; general event logistics support; convoy support if you travel with us; alternate route travel options.
Additional Info: We provide an experience/adventure program. We employ consistent professional coaching techniques and curriculum. We add to your safety at the track and WE HAVE FUN!
Travel Info: Our convoy to The Glen will depart before noon on September 1st to drive the 5.0-5.5 hours from the GTA. You may leave later in the day on September 1st if you are so inclined. The drive to Watkins Glen, NY is easy.
Event Format: 3-Day event; 3 Run Group (Novice-white; Intermediate-blue; and Advanced/Race Prepared Cars-red). Three plus hours of track time/day. Rick Morelli and Gerry Low will assist you in selecting the appropriate grouping with your one-on-one coach.
Accommodation: Subject to availability at the time of your booking, we will coordinate a room for you either at the Falls Hotel or the premium Harbor Hotel on Lake Seneca depending on your wish. Both hotels are approximately 10 minutes from Watkins Glen International.
- DriveTeq Cost –
- Harbor Hotel – $2750 + HST; or
- Falls Hotel – $2250 + HST
- Track Provider Cost – USD$895 if before August 1
- Garage Cost – USD$125
Exclusions: Generally anything not included is excluded. More specifically, your gas, equipment transport, personal transportation, accommodation and meals on the way to and from the track.
- Register with Ferrari ESR by downloading and completing the form and submitting a separate payment of US$895 to FCA ESR (i.e. Ferrari Club of America Empire State Region). Confirm submission of the registration form and payment to FCA ESR to DriveTeq.
- Please provide a $1000 non-refundable deposit to DriveTeq by interac or cheque.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tech inspection required and dated 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Balance of cost payable prior to departure of Road Trip.
- No refund on balance of cost following our departure of Road Trip.
Further questions about the adventure and to book, please contact Gerry 416 809-6803 or Rick at 416 938-2730. YOU WILL HAVE FUN!