Date(s) – Saturday, Jan. 27, 2018 – Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018
7:00 am – 5:00 pm
Track/Location: Sebring International Raceway, Sebring, Florida. Another of the great historic North American racetracks and site to several famous races. For those driving, trip almost entirely interstate highway. Considered flat, fast and technical. Track provider is Chin Motorsports.
Event Date: Jan. 27-28, 2018 (Saturday-Sunday).
Package Inclusions: One-on-one coaching by one of our professional coaches; accommodation on Friday – Saturday nights; trackside snacks and drinks. Pre-departure briefing/update including equipment requirements; general event logistics support; convoy support if you travel with us; alternate route travel options.
Additional Info: We provide an experience/adventure program. We employ consistent professional coaching techniques and curriculum. We add to your safety at the track and WE HAVE FUN!
Travel Info: Estimate 24 hours (2200kms) driving from GTA, all inter-state. Or fly-into Orlando Airport and subsequently drive or limo to the track.
Event Format: 2-Day event; 3 group format (Novice, Intermediate, Advanced); 3 hours+ track time /day
Accommodation: In Sebring and in reasonable proximity to track or at track.
DriveTeq Cost: $3450+HST. Please speak with us regarding auto transport, if required.
Track Provider Cost: US$678
Exclusions: Generally anything not included is excluded. More specifically, your gas, equipment transport, personal transportation, accommodation and meals on the way to and from the track including Sun. night
- Go to Chin Motorsports and click on “details” next to event you are attending. Register for the event. If not a Chin Member, you will need to register as a member. Please provide your track experience as requested
- Please confirm and provide $1500 non-refundable deposit to DriveTeq by interac e-transfer
Terms & Conditions:
- Tech inspection required prior to event
- Balance of cost payable prior to departure for Road Trip
- No refund due to weather, mechanical issues, other
Further questions and to book, please call Gerry 416 809-6803 or Rick 416 938-2730. YOU WILL HAVE FUN!